|Navigate to the Milk Vat Summary from Milk Overview.
The Milk Vat Summary gives more detail onVat Temperature
- Is measured through a temperature probe in the pocket beside your refrigeration temperature probe.This tile should read the same as your refrigeration display, and the tanker at collection.
- This tile checks in every 5 minutes, the rest are every 15 mins.
- This sensor is the green dome on top of your vat. It reads the distance and uses the size of your vat to calculate the volume.
- Is measured through a temperature probe on your inlet pipe. The sensor is outside the pipe and insulated to ensure it gets the best contact and best readings possible.
Last Vat Wash
- This status is based on the power supply to the Levno transceivers (blue box).
- Is measured through the temperature sensors. Levno temperature sensors collect data every 5 seconds and need to detect one reading over 45 degrees in order to register a valid vat wash.
Last Milking Time
- Is measured through the magnetometer sensor on the stirrer. This sensor measures the magnetic field coming off the motor of the sensor and tells us the status of the motor.
A summary of recent Events from this vat is visible below the Milk Vat Summary.
- Is measured through the Volume sensor. Levno calculates the milking time based on volume change in the vat.