Levno's Low Level alert sends you a notification when the volume of fuel drops below a certain level. The Low Level Alert is a great tool for letting you know when the tank is running low so you can arrange for it to be refilled.
You can adjust and personalise the tank level that triggers a Low Level Alert. This enables you to tailor alerts to suit how you use and manage your fuel.
Setting up Low Level Alerts
- Navigate to Alerts by clicking the bell icon/alerts tab in the top right corner of the Levno App.
Click the blue + sign. in the bottom right corner.
- Select the tank you wish to set the alert for by clicking the tank.
- Select the alert type you want to set by clicking "select alert type".
- Click the Low Level Alert from the list.
- Set the Parameters
- First Decide if you want a Volume or a Percent by selecting Volume on the right.
- Then, drag the slider to set at what level the alert triggers, for example, 60L or 20%.
- Scroll down to see all Recipients and next to the user's name, select the method you want them to receive the alert by - choose one or more from the App (push notification*), Text or Email
- Click Save.
Tip: A low level is sent when the tank reaches a pre-set level.