Withdrawal of a volume
Customise thresholds for volume withdrawals and get alerted when it is over the set limit
To set a withdrawal of a volume alert on a fuel tank:
- Navigate to Alerts by clicking the bell icon/alerts tab in the top right corner of the Levno App
Click the blue + sign in the bottom right corner.
- Select the tank you wish to set the alert for by clicking the tank
- Select the alert type you want to set by clicking "select alert type".
- Click the Withdrawl of a Volume alert from the list
- Set the Parameters
- First Decide if you want a More or Less selecting More on the right.
- Then, drag the slider to set at what level the alert triggers, for example, more than 10L or less than 10L.
- Scroll down to see all Recipients and next to the user's name, select the method you want them to receive the alert by - choose one or more from the App (push notification*), Text or Email
- Click Save.
Tip: A withdrawal of a volume alert is sent when a withdrawal of a pre-set amount is made.