Withdrawal between hours
Customise time frames to get alerted when there
is a withdrawal between those times.
To set a withdrawal between hours alert on a fuel tank:
- Navigate to Alerts by clicking the bell icon/alerts tab in the top right corner of the Levno App
Click the blue + sign in the bottom right corner.
- Select the tank you wish to set the alert for by clicking the tank
- Select the alert type you want to set by clicking "select alert type".
- Click the Withdrawal between hours Alert from the list.
- Set the Parameters
- Using the clock set the time you wish to be alerted between.
- Scroll down to see all Recipients and next to the user's name, select the method you want them to receive the alert by - choose one or more from the App (push notification*), Text or Email
- Click Save.
Tip: A withdrawal between hours alert is sent when a withdrawal is made anytime between pre-set times.