Customise a volume threshold to get alerted when a
water tank has reached a low level.
To set a low level alert on a water tank:
- Navigate to Alerts by clicking the bell icon/alerts tab in the top right corner of the Levno App
Click the blue + sign in the bottom right corner.
- Select the tank you wish to set the alert for by clicking the tank
- Select the alert type you want to set by clicking "select alert type".
- Click the Low Level from the list.
- Set the Parameters
- First Decide if you want a Volume or a Percent by selecting Volume on the right.
- Then, drag the slider to set at what level the alert triggers, for example, 100L or 20%.
- Scroll downto see all Recipients and next to the user's name, select the method you want them to receive the alert by - choose one or more from the App (push notification*), Text or Email
- Click Save