High flow rate
Get alerted when the water supply flow rate is too
To set a low flow rate alert on a water supply or usage:
- Navigate to Alerts by clicking the bell icon/alerts tab in the top right corner of the Levno App
Click the blue + sign in the bottom right corner.
- Select the supply or usage you wish to set the alert for by clicking the tank
- Select the alert type you want to set by clicking "select alert type".
- Click the Low Flow Rate from the list.
- Set the Parameters
- Enter the number of Litres per minute at which you wish to be alerted.
- Scroll downto see all Recipients and next to the user's name, select the method you want them to receive the alert by - choose one or more from the App (push notification*), Text or Email
- Click Save