Before you begin
Only users with Admin permission can change other users permissions.
If you have more than one farm or business on Levno, make sure you first select the correct site from the drop-down menu at the top of the app (next to the hamburger menu).
How to change a Users Permissions
- Click the Hamburger menu – (3 lines at the top left of the app)
- Go to Users (about half way down the side menu)
- Click on the User you want to change access for
- Click the Permissions you wish to change
- Allow either Access, or Administer permission to the product
- Click SAVE in orange
- This users permissions have been updated
Learn more about user permissions here