Before you begin
Only users with Admin permission can add or remove users. If you have more than one farm or business with Levno, make sure you first select the correct site from the drop-down menu at the top of the app (next to the hamburger menu).
How to add a user
- Click the Hamburger menu – (the 3 lines at the top left of the app)
- Go to Users & Permissions
- Click the Add User icon (orange button, bottom right)
- Enter the new user's details: Name, Email, and Phone Number.
- Select the Permission level you would like the user to have for each product - either Admin, User, or None
- Click Save
If you are adding a user who is new to Levno, they will receive an email from us (to the email address you have entered for them) asking them to verify their account.
If you are adding an existing Levno user to your farm (i.e. their previous farm used Levno), your farm will now appear in their Levno App.
NEXT GO TO - Setting up Alerts